~ Seed & Bead and Wire Weaving Classes ~
Be amazed at what some seed beads and some needle and thread can do!
Magically meditative and soothes the creative soul -
Super fun to do and not nearly as complicated as it looks!
Try one today! You'll be glad you did.
We offer so many different class projects, we decided to break them down according to teacher. Please click out our various teacher pages to see all that we offer in seed bead weaving. For metal, mixed media and other classes, refer to the menu above.
Also remember to check our Class Calendar frequently to see what is currently scheduled for the month. If we don't have what you are looking for, please call the store to arrange for a private class, we will try hard to accomdate your needs.
To register, call 484-524-8231. Class sizes are limited. Materials for class are to be purchased at Buttercup Beads. Class fees are due at time of registration. Hope to see you soon!
- Andrea Mazzenga Classes - Renaissance women in most all techniques. Andrea is holding private classes on Tues/Fridays - call anytime to schedule a class!
- Gina Struebel Classes - Our resident wire teacher. Gina will also teach private classes on days she's working the store.
- Candy Craig Designs - Alas, Candy retired, but Buttercup is licensed to teach her classes for her!
- Ellen Krawiec Classes - Our Bead Crochet and Chain Maille Wizard.
- Valerie Felcetto Classes - Val's Blinging Seedweaving is only the half of it....best NYC bagel bringer in town too!
- Beth Craver Classes - Uniquely bead embroidered pins with original designs!
- Sue Quinque Classes - (currently out of commission) Our advanced metal teacher, once her wrists will behave again...